SCHOOL YEAR SESSIONS:
- Online State Approved Work At Your Own Pace Course Or 3 week LIVE instructor taught in person at Hillview Elementary or Location TBD.
- In person Classes Wed. and Thurs. from 6pm to 9pm and Sat. from 8am to 12pm for 3 weeks.
- January 4th through Jan. 28th. Parents meeting January 4th at 6pm: In an online Zoom meeting(link will be sent to your email) Class Dates: Jan. 6th, 7th, 9th, 20th, 21st, 23rd, 27th, and 28th. We will do driving in the car the week of Jan. 11th through the 16th, but will not be holding class.
- February 8th through February 25th. Parents meeting February 8th at 6pm. Hillview Elementary Class Dates: February 10th, 11th, 13th, 17th, 18th, 22nd, 24th, and 25th. (LTBD)
- March 8th through April 1st. Parents meeting March 8th at 6pm. Hillview Elementary. Class dates March 10th, 11th, 13th, 17th, 18th, 29th, 31st, April 1st. (LTBD) There will be no class the week of March 22nd through 26th because of Spring Break, however, drives will be scheduled during that week for those who are available.
- April 12th through April 29th: Parents meeting April 12th at 6pm: Hillview Elementary. Class dates will be April 14th, 15th, 17th, 21st, 22nd, 24th, 28th, 29th. (LTBD)
- May 10th through May 27th. Parents meeting May 10th at 6pm. Hillview Elementary. Class Dates May 12th, 13th, 15th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, 26th, 27th. (LTBD)
Online Work at your own pace State Approved online course that may be started at any time OR in person class, location to be determined; Monday through Friday: Class times are 9:00 A.M. to 12 PM. Driving will be in the afternoon, evenings and on Saturdays.
June 14th through June 25th - Parents Meeting June 14th at 6 pm. Hillview Elementary. Class Dates: June 15th, 16th, 17th,18th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th.
July 12th through July 24th. Parents Meeting July 12th at 6pm. Hillview Elementary Class Dates: July 13th, 14th, 15th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th. (LTBD)
Regular Class sessions are three-weeks long. Class dates and times are subject to change. Drive times are coordinated by the student and the driving instructor the first week of class. Drive times may be extended beyond the last day of class to accommodate the student's hectic schedules.
The cost of each session is $300. The a sibiling discount of $25 and a referral discount and will match any other private drivers school pricing. Ask for details.